Who Uses Metalphoto®?
Metalphoto® is an industrial grade, commercially durable process available to everyone.
Commercial and industrial applications
ATM plates, serial number plates, dials and dial identification, room names and numbers, nameplates, control panels, schematic plates, property tags, custom bar code labels, scales, memorial plates, warning plates, and much more.
With Metalphoto®, you can have one-of-a-kind wedding photos, awards & plaques, commemorative pieces, even preserving special newspaper and magazine articles through permanent metal imaging.
Clients we serve
Airline, Auto, Electric Power, Engineering, Government, Manufacturing, Military, Mining, and Rail, just to name a few.
Durability Chart & Specs
Metalphoto® Durability Chart & Specs
Metalphoto® means high resolution image reproduction on metal. This includes graphics, pictures, and text imaged onto photosensitive anodized aluminum.
The result is a sharp, durable image that is weather, UV, and abrasion resistant. Anything that can be printed on paper can be made a lasting image on metal.
Available in gold, copper, and silver. Fabricated to accommodate any mounting or placement needed. 35+ year durability! Contact Metal Photo Service, Inc. to learn more.
- Permanent Metal Imaging
- Metalphoto® is defined as the most durable of aluminum identification plates by GPI, the National Association of Graphic and Product Identification Manufacturers, Inc.
- Offering the highest graphic resolution capability of any metallic substrate
- Identification and Informational Uses
- Data Plates and Control Panels
- ID and Nameplate Tags of all sorts
- ATM plates and Rating Plates
- Directional Arrows
- Informational Plates
- Equipment Instruction Panels
- Warning Plates
- Schematics and Prototypes
- Measuring Devices and Scales
- Bar Code Labels
- Custom Bar Code Labels
- Stunning One of a Kind Projects
- Awards and Plaques
- Article and Photo Reproductions
- Wedding and Event Memorials
- Donor Recognitions
Service and Benefits
Delivery in days. Our Customer Service and Fabrication teams are here to meet your needs.
- Orders fulfilled quickly and economically
- Metalphoto® is more environmentally friendly than acid etching
- No fading, scratching, or delaminating
- Eliminates the blurred images and fading of sublimation
- Metalphoto® is more precise and versatile than engraving
Download our Durability Chart & Specs
And that’s just the beginning. Our Color Aluminum Graphics, Color Metal, Laser Engraving, Plaques and Awards, Graphic Design, Commercial Printing, and Special Services (from prototyping assistance to donor recognition walls) set Metal Photo Service, Inc. apart.
Contact Metal Photo Service for more information.
Metal Photo Service specializes in creating lasting images on metal plates that are attractive, weather resistant, fade-proof and durable. Bring us your ideas and we can design your metal image using text, logos, signatures, and photographs.
The base metal is anodized aluminum available in gold, copper, or silver and can be mounted on a variety of surfaces. These plates range in thickness from 0.012” to 0.125” and can be drilled, punched, machined by an experienced machinist, and sheared at our facility. The image is sealed in the anodic layer of the aluminum plate and is resistant to heat, UV rays, vandalism, as well as most chemicals and solvents.
Big order or small, your investment in metal imaging will stand the test of time.
Call Metal Photo Service, Inc.
Need more than laser engraving & marking? Our Color Aluminum Signage, Graphic Design, Commercial Printing, and Special Services (from prototyping assistance to donor recognition walls) set Metal Photo Service, Inc. apart.