More Durable than Screen Printing
- Signs – Interpretive, Directional, and Regulatory
- Wayfinding signage
- Murals and artwork
- Decorative Accents
- Manufacturer ID plates
- Sequential barcodes
- Equipment instruction panels
- Asset ID tags
- Serial number plates
- Novelty Items
- Sports memorabilia
- Vanity license plates
Think Big. Think Full Color!
by Matthews has many commercial and one-of-kind uses, but its ability to print up to 48” x 36” tiling panels makes it ideal for stunning signage and informational displays. Available in the full spectrum of CMYK color.
These colored aluminum products are used by museums, parks and recreation departments, historic locations, hospitals, schools, golf courses, marinas, zoos, amusement parks, mass transit, sports, and many other public facilities.
Abrasion and graffiti resistant, this "colored metal photo" is a cutting edge graphics process for printing brilliant color images on anodized aluminum. No chipping, peeling, or cracking. Unparalleled UV and chemical resistance.
Contact Metal Photo Service, Inc. to learn more.
- High Resolution Graphics on Durable Aluminum
- Four color printing or spot color embedded in aluminum
- Photographic reproduction or Graphic Design
- Artwork and illustration
- Nameplates and Tags
- Remarkable Durability
- Designed for interior and exterior display
- 60 times harder than regular aluminum
- Resistant to sun, sand, rain, snow, heat, saltwater, wind, graffiti, scuffing, grease, and chemicals
- Scratch and abrasion resistant
- Will not chip, crack, or peel
- Unique Applications
- Aluminum color signage is ideal for multi piece, tiling displays
- Water jet cut shapes. High speed CNC panel shaping
- High-bond backing adhesive for installation on clean, rigid surfaces
The process, used to create colored aluminum signage, is an exclusive patent-pending technology developed by Matthews International. The process opens the pores of an anodized aluminum plate, roughening the walls of these pores so that highly stable dyes can be printed into (not on) the anodic layer of the aluminum.
A thermo-chemical sealing process ‘locks in’ the dyes and the final result is an image of remarkable clarity and durability. The technology, like colored metal photo, has applications limited only by our imagination.
Big order or small, your investment in color metal imaging will stand the test of time.
Call Metal Photo Service, Inc.
And that’s just the beginning. Our Metalphoto®, Laser Engraving, Graphic Design, Commercial Printing, Plaques and Awards, Color Metal Tags and Gifts, and Special Services, (from prototyping assistance to donor recognition walls) set Metal Photo Service, Inc. apart. But instead of touting our capabilities, we’d rather crow about how well you’ll be treated when you call us at 412-829-2992.
Contact Metal Photo Service for more information.